Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lindsay Lohan goes 90's Kate Moss?

In the latest issue of Italian magazine MUSE, Lohan did a spread in spirit of the late/ great realationship between Kate Moss and Johnny Depp that ended in 98'. I love Lindsay despite the hated backlash, who really cares what she does away from her "job". The spread is pretty racy, and insinuates a 3 some? what what? Well I think it's pretty hot, but really could they have used any more ciggarettes? I'm really becoming disturbed with the over-use of that theme in fashion spreads, but touche ! I guess I dont read all those trendy mags anyways.







...Lindsay & friends







Photographer Yu Tsai told Page Six: “I was always fascinated by Johnny Depp and Kate Moss, and when I asked Lindsay to do a shoot, she jumped at the chance. It was all about her being sexy, channeling Kate from the ’90s. When I suggested adding another girl, Lindsay invited Sofia.
“The three of them were very sensual and provocative, but Lindsay understands this piece was created not for any sensational value other than artistic integrity,” Tsai said. “There was never a discussion about pushing the boundaries. She was totally comfortable with the nudity as long as it had artistic integrity. "


“When you see her nipple, it just happened in the moment. She was playing the role of Kate Moss — you’re at a party and you are with a guy you really love and another girl.

“She is stunning and radiates in the pictures. Lindsay is incredibly focused where it comes to her career and fashion is her passion. It’s raw, it’s exposed, this is her at her best. She told me: ‘I want to make this iconic.”











lindsay muse




kate and Johnny




lindsay muse




kate and Johnny Depp

No comments:

Twittley