Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THE THIRD INSTALLMENT:LOOSE CHANGE

An American Coup:

Well, I seem to be a little late at posting this but here it is. As someone who loved the first two editions of the Documentary "Loose Change 9/11"; I am excited to see the new chapter of the Loose Change saga. I support anything that has to do with Change! In whatever form, it be positive; I am all ears and all eyes. Also if you have'nt caught up with the makers and activist of the Zeitgeist Movement, I will also supply some links for their site and the latest news. I encourage more people to look into these facts and ideas, refrain from considering any of this a conspiracy , please dont insult those who take their time and effort to bring you the truth! Look into; whether or not you are on either side of the spectrum, we are all in this together , remember that.








Zeitgeist Movement-CHAPTERS IN YOUR AREA!

WATCH PART 1 HERE

No comments:

Twittley